Benefits of Instant Testing
Get accurate SCC test results in seconds—not days
Mastitis is an inflammation of the mammary gland in a cow’s udder usually due to bacterial infection. And, it's a dairy farmer’s worst nightmare.
Every farmer knows treating a sick cow or replacing it can be expensive and time-consuming.
Successfully preventing mastitis in a herd hinges entirely on early detection and treatment.
Our technology will:
- Test cow’s milk on the spot and get instant SCC results
- Help you improve milk quality and production, protect premiums, and lower penalties
- Help identify potential pathogens in individual cows down to the udder quarter
- Effectively track trends in tests of bulk storage tanks
- Use SCC Impact Reports to manage your bulk tank averages and reach your next premium by identifying the cows that have the biggest impact on your tank SCC
- Help reduce the spread of mastitis throughout your herd, lower culling rates, and decrease sick cow treatment costs
- Maintain more accurate information on your herd by sharing data in real-time via email or by electronic interface with your existing herd management software